Rippert powder filter
This type of filter is particularly suitable for the separation of paint powder from powder coating booths and is also often used together with an upstream Rippert cyclone for powder recovery. Separation chamber with dust collecting container, filter cartridges, compressed air cleaning and sound-insulated fan are housed in a compact design.
The filter cartridges are arranged vertically in order to ensure optimum cleaning behaviour and energy-efficient operation. The fan, which also comes from our own production, is characterised by smooth running and high efficiency.
- Low space requirement
- Energy-efficient and low-maintenance
- Optimum price-performance ratio
- Suction nozzle with generously sized inlet duct
- Mature design
- Filter cartridges with optimised geometry
- Compressed air impulse cleaning with electronic controller
- Differential pressure monitoring and display
- High-performance, sound-insulated fan
- Fans alternatively for end filter or cyclone operation
- Exhaust silencer
- Dustbin with quick closure
- Maintenance hatches for raw air, clean air and fan compartment
Our employees are at your disposal, should you have any questions or wishes! Speak to us directly or fill in the quotation request form below. We look forward to receiving your message!