Just one booth for cleaning, painting and drying (up to three processes). Dry paint filter and wet cleaning in one booth – that is actually a contradiction in itself. Thanks to the separate air guidance, the exhaust air is fed downwards through the grating when drying and laterally through the filter boxes when painting, so that very little moisture enters the dry filter and virtually no particles get into the cleaning water. In order to prevent the ingress of particles, the gratings can additionally be covered over during painting. Any paint that does get into the cleaning water is usually already dry, so that no dilution in the classic sense takes place; instead, it behaves like small, filterable plastic balls.
- Lower investment costs than with two separate booths
- Less space required than with two separate booths
- Handling time for moving the parts from the cleaning booth to the paint booth is eliminated
- High degree of utilisation
- Suitable only for low throughputs (total process time at least 2 hrs, depending on the part size)
Our employees are at your disposal, should you have any questions or wishes! Speak to us directly or fill in the quotation request form below. We look forward to receiving your message!